If you have any questions, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
Information we collect
- When you use the Sweet Pea mobile application, or visit www.sweetpea.co, we automatically collect and store information about your computer or mobile device and your activities. This information may include:
- Your mobile device’s unique ID number;
- Your mobile device’s geographic location while the app is actively running;
- Your computer’s IP address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session);
- Technical information about your computer or mobile device (such as type of device, web browser or operating system);
- Your preferences and settings (time zone, language, privacy preferences, product preferences, etc.);
- The buttons, controls and ads you clicked on (if any);
- How long you used the Sweet Pea mobile application or visited www.sweetpea.co, and which services and features you used; and
- The online or offline status of your Sweet Pea account.
Information you choose to provide:
- In order to access certain features of the Services, you may be required to register an account with Sweet Pea. To register, you will be asked to sign in using your Facebook login information or your cell phone number. By allowing us to access your Facebook account, you understand that we will have access to your name, email address, gender, location, profile pictures and photographs you have uploaded or in which you have been tagged, as well as the names of your Facebook friends. By registering, you are certifying that all information you provide to us during the registration process is accurate.
- Whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly viewable screens or pages, that information will be publicly available and can be stored and used by others. Sweet Pea cannot control, and is not liable for whoever reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information.
- You may also (but are not required to) voluntarily provide information about yourself in your Sweet Pea profile. Certain portions of the information you provide to us may be displayed in your profile. We may display content publicly shared by you on the Services, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third-party sites and services, such as Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms. Once displayed on publicly viewable web pages, that information can be collected and used by others. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information that you voluntarily post, so it is very important that you do not put personal information in your posts. Once you have posted information publicly, while you will still be able to edit and delete it on the Services, you will not be able to edit or delete such information cached, collected, and stored elsewhere by others (e.g., search engines).
- If you agree to share your location with us (e.g., via the location settings on your mobile device), we may (with your permission) display your approximate location with your image, and we may store and use that information to provide you with location-based information and features.
- When you order certain Services from us, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, which, depending on the Services ordered, may include your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us electronically, we will collect your name and contact information, as well as any other content included in the communication, in order to send you a reply.
How we use your information
- We use the information we collect to facilitate the creation of and secure your account on our network, send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories, improve our services, make special offers to certain users, send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes, customize services for our users, better understand our users, improve our algorithms, as well as diagnose and fix problems.
- Certain metadata about our users may be used to inform internal company decisions related to advertising, as well as disclosed to the media.
- We may create anonymous data records from personal information you provide to us by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to analyze usage patterns so that we may enhance the content and navigation of our Services. We reserve the right to use anonymous for any purpose and disclose anonymous data to third parties in our sole discretion.
- We have the right, but not obligation, to retain any such data or information you provide us in perpetuity.
- While the Sweet Pea application is in use, we keep track of your device’s geographic location so that we can connect you to other Willow users based on your particular geographic location. The Sweet Pea application does not track your location when you are not using the app.
Use of your information by others
- We may share user information with other companies for various reasons as described below. What information we make available to other companies depends on the nature of our relationships with them. We do not allow these companies to aggregate, sell, or disclose the user information we provide them in any way.
- Service Providers: We may share all of the types of information we collect with vendors who provide services to us.
- Analytics Companies: We allow analytics companies to use tracking technologies to collect information about our users’ computers or mobile devices and their online activities. These companies analyze this information to help us understand how our sites and apps are being used. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs, as described in the paragraph below (“Mobile device IDs”). Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted.
- Mobile device IDs: In order to recognize you, store your preferences, and track your use of our application, we may store your mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer) when you use the Sweet Pea application.
- WHAT WE DO NOT SHARE: We do not provide third parties with your name, address, email address, or phone number.
- Aggregated Information: We may publicly disclose aggregated information about our users, such as the total number of our users and their overall demographics.
- Legal matters: We may disclose any information in response to a legal request, such as a subpoena, court order, or government demand; to investigate or report illegal activity; or to enforce our rights or defend claims. We may also transfer your information to another company in connection with a corporate restructuring, such as a sale or merger.
Third-Party Products and Services
Your choices regarding your information
- Cookies: If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our Services for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to handle cookies as in any manner permitted by your browser. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Services or all functionality of the Services.
- Changing or Deleting Your Personal Information: You may review, update, correct or delete the personal data in your account by editing your profile via the Services. If you completely delete all of your personal information, then your account may become deactivated. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
- Applications. You can stop all collection of information by the mobile application by uninstalling the application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Information from users outside the United States